Starting as of today, we will start to show you the faces behind RHI Magnesita and the diverse and multifaceted jobs our company has to offer. Our first colleague we want to introduce to you is Christian Egger from our plant in Radenthein, Austria.
- Name: Christian Egger.
- Job-function: Deputy Team Leader at plant Radenthein.
- With RHI Magnesita since: 2008, started off as an apprentice at Plant Radenthein.
- I like working for RHI Magnesita because the working climate is great and the site is close to my home.
- I would like to visit one of our plants in India.
- My favorite business trip was to plant Dalian in China.
- If you would like to work for RHI Magnesita as an apprentice, the best advice I can give you is to show interest, have common sense as well as good grades in school.
- My favorite food is pizza.
- My favorite place to be is Croatia, especially Porec and Zadar.
- An unusual hobby I have is cooking food on my smoker.
- Something I always wanted to do is bungee jumping from 350m.
- If I would go to a lonely island and could only pick three things to take with me, I would choose food, drinks and, of course, my girlfriend.
- One thing I can’t stand is phony people who talk behind your back.