- Solutions & Services
- Corporate Governance
- Media & News
RHI Feuerfest GmbH (RHI) only allows you to use (access, store on a local hard drive or print) the RHI website(s) upon accepting the following conditions:
1. Unless otherwise noted, RHI is the sole owner and copyright holder of the information and documents presented on the RHI website(s). Use of the RHI website(s), the related webpages, documents, and files is only allowed for personal information purposes; linking, storage or reproduction of the contents in other websites, in other electronic, digital or other media or systems, as well as any reproduction, processing or commercial use requires the express, prior, and written consent of RHI.
2. RHI employs the usual care to ensure that the information on the RHI website(s) is correct and up-to-date. Nevertheless, no guaranty is made for the availability, completeness, accuracy, and up-to-dateness. RHI reserves the right to make amendments or supplements to the information provided at any time, without prior notice. RHI undertakes no warranty or liability for any direct or indirect damages occurring in relation to any use of the RHI website(s).
3. All of the brands and logos used and displayed on the RHI website(s) and the related trademark rights belong to RHI Feuerfest GmbH or the holder(s) of the rights shown in each case. Use of these company marks is expressly forbidden, regardless of whether a corresponding ® or ™ is displayed.
4. None of the information on the RHI website(s) or in related documents and files represents or is intended to be a recommendation to buy or trade in RHI Magnesita N.V. shares.
6. Insofar as personal data is not involved, all parties which use the RHI website(s) and provide information to RHI consent to RHI obtaining unrestricted right to this information and to RHI being able to use this information in any manner desired. Confidentiality does not apply to the information provided by the user.
7. Austrian law shall apply exclusively to all legal claims related to the RHI website(s) or the use of such. Applicability of the Convention of the United Nations on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) and the standards of international private law is expressly precluded. The competent court in Vienna, Austria shall be the legal venue.
Individuals falling within the scope of the EU General Data Protection Regulation have basic rights to information, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability, revocation and objection.
If you have a concern relating to these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with details. We ask for your understanding that we will need to confirm your identity before we are able to deal with any enquiries of this nature, in order to prevent misuse of data. To this end, please provide us with a copy of an official photo ID and your current address.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, which are text files that are stored on your computer and allow for an analysis of your use of the website. The information on your use of this website which is generated by the cookie is transmitted to a server of Google Inc. in the USA and is saved there. Based on activation of the IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address should be abbreviated or anonymised by Google within the Member States of the European Union or other signatories to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. As commissioned by the operator of this website, Google uses this information to analyse the use of the website, to compile reports on website activities, and to provide other services related to website use and internet use of related services for the website operator.
You can block the storage of cookies by setting your internet browser software (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de (mobile devices not supported)) or clicking on Google Analytics deactivate to deactivate Google Analytics for this page (mobile devices supported); we would point out, however, that in such cases you may not be able to completely use all of the functions on the website.
You can find more information the collection and processing of data by Google Analytics at www.google.de/policies/privacy/partners or at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de.
When you visit our internet pages, the server which hosts our web presence (hereinafter “webserver”) automatically collects and saves certain information on you, such as the IP address, the date, the time and the amount of data transmitted during your visit, the subpages you visit, the browser you use (e.g. Internet Explorer), the operating system you use (e.g. Windows 7) or the domain names and address of your internet provider (e.g. 1&1).
These cookies, which are primarily intended to ensure that your information is preserved during a session, only exist until you end your internet session and completely close your browser. They do not contain any personal data and are not linked to any such data and are only used for the purposes of statistical analysis.
Using your browser settings, you can block, manage, and delete cookies. If you change your browser’s settings, it may occur that you cannot fully use all of the functions of our internet pages.
We believe that data protection is extremely important. We manage your personal data confidentially, in accordance with the legal regulations on data protection and the conditions stated here. Other than the situation described above, we only collect personal data from you on our website when you provide such to us in order to use one of the services we offer (e.g. registration for events). Your data is only processed and/or used by us or our service providers to provide the service in question.
Plug-ins of the social network Facebook are integrated into our pages. You can recognise the Facebook plug-ins by the Facebook logo or the “Like” button on your page. The Facebook “Share” button which is found at the beginning and end of a text article only triggers the corresponding function on facebook.com when it is clicked on, and only then establishes a link to facebook.com. On the other hand, if Facebook contents are embedded in a page, e.g. Facebook posts within an article or the Facebook “Like” button, the plug-in used for this establishes a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server when the page is loaded. Via this connection, browser-specific data can be transmitted and third-party cookies can be saved by Facebook, which amongst other things can identify the user’s browser. We point out that, as the provider of the page, we do not have any knowledge of the full extent of the data transmitted or its use by Facebook. If you click on the Facebook “Like” button while you are logged into your Facebook account, you can link the contents of our pages to your Facebook profile. As a result, Facebook can associate your visit to our pages to your user account. For more information on this, please see the data protection statement of Facebook at http://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php. If you do not wish Facebook to associate your visit to our pages to your user account, please log out of your Facebook user account.