EcoVadis golden award
More and more customers focus on sustainability in their supply chain and therefore require an assessment of their suppliers. As a result of such an assessment we received a golden award from EcoVadis for our extensive measures in the areas of environment, labor practices and human rights, fair business practices and sustainable procurement. EcoVadis is an international platform that enables companies to measure the sustainability performance of their suppliers. Certificate
Second place in the ASRA 2014 (Austrian Sustainability Reporting Award) in the category “Large companies”
Efficient use of resources
Resource Efficiency Pledge certificate for Bonnybridge, Scotland
Launched by the Scottish Government in the year 2013, the “Resource Efficient Scotland” initiative’s aim is to support resource efficiency in businesses. Upon meeting all targets of the action plan within one year, Bonnybridge was awarded the Bronze Resource Efficiency Pledge (REP) certificate. Download PDF. In the year 2015 the site reached the next level: the REP silver certificate.
Responsible employer, diversity & good corporate citizenship
- The Youth Employability Program won the sustainability award Trigos Austria 2017 in the category “Best partnership – international engagement” Download PDF
- “Level 4 B-BBEE (Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment) Contributor” (South Africa). The objective of the B-BBEE program of the South African government is to eradicate the results of the former economic and social discrimination of persons of African, Colored and Indian origin. In the evaluation companies are measured to five components (Ownership, Management Control, Skills Development, Enterprise and Supplier Development as well as Socio Economic Development). Download PDF
- Seal of Quality for Workplace Health Promotion (Austria): We were awarded the quality seal for three years for the fifth time (2017-2019)
- Certificate “Smoke-free Workplace” (Austria): Radenthein and Veitsch (2017-2019), Breitenau (2016-2018), Vienna (2016-2018), Trieben (2015-2017)
- Plant Urmitz (Germany) was awarded at the competition “Healthy Workplaces” (2015).
- The Austrian sites in Leoben and Breitenau were awarded for their health management: the two sites were presented an award in the category “Excellent Projects” for their outstanding performance in workplace health promotion at the Styrian health prize “Fit in Job” (2015).
- Austrian State Prize “Best Training Companies – Fit for Future”: We were placed 11th in the category “Companies with more than 250 employees” among more than 100 participating Austrian companies (2015).
- Certificate of Recognition of Good Practices in Professional Learning 2017 (Brazil)
- 12th Award for Excellence in Brazilian Mining-Metallurgical Recycling Industry
- Best Companies with Good Practices in People Management, by “Gestão RH” Group, with emphasis in the Life Quality category
- “The best companies in Corporate Citizenship 2017”. Download PDF